Ibiza wedding makeup tips
Are you planning getting marry in Ibiza? If your answer is “Yes I am”, congratulations! I’ll provide you with the best Ibiza wedding makeup tips. As an expert Ibiza wedding makeup artist, I’d love to point out 5 tips to select your Ibiza bridal makeup properly. Thanks to these essentials you will find the perfect makeup that best fits your style, personality and the type of wedding you’re dreaming of.
1. Skin preparation
In summer Ibiza reaches up to 80% of humidity, for that reason is incredibly important to prepare your skin with oil free products, as well as choosing the perfect foundation. We need to use products that gently adheres to your skin in order to avoid the undesirable “mask effect”, and working with a technique that provides a lasting look with the best coverage and a natural velvety finish. A good example is this subtle nude Ibiza wedding makeup created for our lovely Marina. (Picture Ibiza StarFilms) Ibiza wedding makeup by me
2. Enhancing your natural beauty
As a wedding makeup expert, my goal is to find you a makeup look that best fits your style and enhances your natural beauty, using natural colors matching with your skin. To obtain it, I always follow the next steps: correcting little imperfections, giving light and shadows to provide soft balance to your features, adding color to your eyes and lips, eyebrows design and giving touches of shine in desired areas. What do you think about this peach soft wedding makeup? (Picture Heike Moellers) Ibiza wedding makeup by me
3. Boosting your eyelashes to bring your makeup look to life
We can’t forget about your eyelashes if we desire to get a WOW effect on your wedding makeup, they are the most important to achieve an impressive wide-open look. In the beauty market we can find 3 options to enlarge and bounce your eyelashes:
- The most natural way: using a manual eyelash curler to get the desire shape before using mascara.
- Short term option: We can add complete or individual eyelashes that you can remove at the end of your wedding day. There are a lot of models and lengths, that’s why it’s easy to find a model that fits your style.
- Long term option: This alternative last 1 month and by adding individual lashes to your own, it provides a very glamorous look.
Whatever option you choose, you will gain an intense and 3D opening effect on your wedding day look. Do you like our sweet and marvelous Irene? She couldn’t be more stuning! ( Picture Ibiza StarFilms) Ibiza wedding makeup by me
4. Total look consistency
My main recommendation for your big day is to take in consideration that your bridal makeup should be part of your total look, not the only thing your guest will be staring at. Your wedding makeup needs to be certainly consistent with your hair, your dress, your jewels and your bouquet. This way your total look will enhance your beauty and at the same time staying true to your style. Do you like our stunning bride? Brown makeup, natural and relaxed updo style, Pomar Jewels and Virgina Vald dress, captured by Ibiza StarFilms . Ibiza wedding makeup by me
5. Intensifying your makeup keeping it elegant
If you are a daring bride and natural/nude colors aren’t made for you, I have the secret! I can elevate your wedding makeup in an elegant and sumptuous way:
- Matching eyes and lips: To boost the total makeup, we can play with different tones and intensities withing the same color and… It will never be too much. ( Picture by Masha Kart/ makeup created by me for The Ibiza Wedding Planner) Ibiza wedding makeup by me
- Say yes to eyeliner and colored lips: If we realized a natural wedding makeup, we can raise it up adding a captivating eyeliner as well as giving powerful to your lips. ( Picture by Raquel Broza) Ibiza Wedding makeup by me
Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to read my blog.
If you’d like me to be part of your wedding day team, please contact me. It will be my honor.